Post Construction Cleaning Services
Clearing up the debris left by the construction can be time-consuming and onerous. Renovation and constructing new buildings can make look home wrecked. All that dust and debris, wood shavings and plaster-splatter can be a disheartening sight. No need to worry, after all there are practical considerations to clearing and disposing of construction waste. The Finishing Touch plays a major role in this regard. We offer efficient and reliable services to our clients.
Why you should hire us?
How a space looks and feels is one the key things that greatly influence the perception of employees, residents and clients. To deal with Post construction cleaning services is one of the services we provide to our customers. There are a few unique features that make us unique from our competitors, these are as follows:
- We are the Post-construction cleaning professionals. We have a team of well-drilled professionals with a keen attention to detail. Fixing the mess left by the construction workers is a specialized task and you should not go for any company without knowing whether they have prior experience in this category or not. We are experienced in this regard and have been providing post-construction services for a long time.
- We are a reputable company. If you are among those who strongly believe in word of mouth then we would like to recommend you to ask from your circle about us and we guarantee you will hear only the good things. We say and we do what we say, this is our specialty and not everyone offer this trait.
- We believe in full-scale professionalism. You will find our team arriving on time and completing the task in discussed timeframe. It’s a wise behavior to discuss with the company about their time management talent, as there are very well-known names in industry that lack punctuality. However, we offer the best professional cleaning services NYC and offer no compromise on time and quality.
- We provide a peace of mind to our customers. By taking hold of everything related to cleaning up the debris, our clients can take a breath of relief. They would not have to worry about who is going to clean the material and who will make the space look presentable? This is part of our services to give clients a confirmed and assured trust to keep some things off their list. Later in this article, you will find a checklist of our services and will acknowledge our thorough inspection and cleaning service.
- Another reason to hire us is that we are licensed, bonded and insured. The Finishing Touch is a professional agency, covering all legal aspects of the local authority. If you are a law conscious person then you don’t need to worry about our credibility. There are various organizations offering remarkable services but in case of mishaps and accidents, they are not able to compensate the losses due to no Insurance. Our team is not just insured but also has knowledge of safety and health standards and offer no leniency in the matter.
- The construction sites are dangerous and technical. They are not simple parks that require picking up of snacks’ packets. These sites involve complexities, we are aware of the situation therefore we give our team training accordingly. The training makes them professional in their performance and confirms a well-executed project.
The Finishing Touch Deep Cleaning Checklist
As said before, we will provide you with a detailed checklist of our deep cleaning services. The areas include:
- Our Necessary Supplies:
- Microfiber cloths (20)
- No Swiffer duster
- Rubber gloves
- Extra garbage bags
- Post Construction dust vacuum
- We make sure that all dusting is done wearing the microfiber cloths.
- All walls should be dusted.
- We do bottom to top dusting first using a dry cloth and then wet cloth.
- We dust every surface of corner, ceiling, window, sills, inside of closets and cabinets.
- We do dusting of all the appliances first and then deep cleaning inside and out.
- We first do the dusting of all furniture, tables and floor and then deep clean them.
- We do deep cleaning and vacuum prior to normal deep cleaning.
- We instruct the workers to sweep the floor, vacuum and then mop them.
- Once all cleaning is done, we leave an area for an hour to allow any remaining dust to settle and then vacuum all surfaces again.
If you think we provide the right services for your business, contact us today.